Located in the basement of the Ellen Marshall Health Center on Lakeshore Drive
Tribal members can contact the Bay Mills Accounting Department for loans, advances and payroll deductions, in addition to a number of other services. Please use the following extensions for services:
- Payroll Questions (Advances, deductions, check questions) - Kelly Jerman, 906-248-8504 or Serina Leask, 906-248-8501
- 401k- Serina Leask, 906-248-8501
- Income Taxes - Matt Molnar, 906-248-8519
- NSF checks, Incentive Accounts - Cindy Mangold, 906-248-8507
- Child Care, Public Works, AR balances - Cyndie Carpenter, 906-248-8507
Any other questions regarding checks, receivables or general accounting questions can be brought to the Accounting Department and the tribal member will be directed to the appropriate person. The department is open during tribal government hours from 8 a.m. to 4: 30 p.m., Monday through Friday and is closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m. daily.
License Plates, Tabs, and exemption certificates are now issued in the tribal administration building.